DCI Desktop Software Features
- Username and Password security features.
- Program multiple displays from one computer.
- Display searching features allow users to quickly locate specific signs.
- IP address display assignment allows users to quickly add new signage to the software.
- One button discovery feature will scan a range of IP addresses to locate signs to be added to the software.
- Easy to apply updates, capable of updating software on multiple displays.
- Users can customize weather images to be shown on the display.
- Able to upload new fonts and weather images onto the sign.
- Capable of displaying content on a secondary monitor from the programming computer.
- Unique API keys assigned to each location to obtain information from the web.
- Keep track of advertisements associated with each customer.
- Easily add new customers when desired.
- View and organize customer lists.
- Retrieve customer billing and usage data from a display.
- Able to filter between customer content using name, time shown, and the customer.
- Enhanced detailed reports for individualized content.
- Works with Excel to export data onto a spreadsheet.
- User control access to manipulate images and content.
- Resize, Flip, or Rotate images as desired.
- Adjust image color settings using automatic, black/white, brightness, contract, curve manipulation, hue, saturation, invert, level control, and sepia controls.
- Design using multiple layers with the ability to show/hide, reorganize, and blend them together.
- Apply a variety of effect including but not limited to: Blurs, Distorts, Noise, Clouds, Edge Detection, Emboss, Frosted Glass, Glow, Oil Painting, Outline, Pixelate, Red-eye Removal, Relief, and Sharpen.
- Save images created directly to the media library.
- User friendly text interface allows for easy message creation with similar controls to common word editing programs
- Text border controls with individual corner customization.
- Multiple text boxes allowed each containing its own unique combination of settings.
- Capable of importing backgrounds to support text display.
- Advanced shadow controls allowing for multiple shadows at a variety of settings including color control.
- Individualized shadow controls for the text as well as the text box.
- Contains a large list of pre-designed styles for the user to choose.
- Users may save their own styles in a custom library to use on future text messages.
- Save text messages directly to the media library.
- Users have the ability to organize created content in the media library.
- Search features are available for finding specific content listed by name, customer, type, or date.
- Easy access preview buttons are available for all content listed.
- Simple three step process allows users to add content to the media library directly from their computer.
- Integrated internet based image searcher allows for images to be directly downloaded into the media library.
- Content ordered playlists allow the user to control the order in which content is displayed on a sign.
- Drag N’ Drop features allow for content to be easily added to a playlist.
- Users may freely reorder their playlists by dragging content around within the list.
- Thumbnails are automatically generated for ease of use in determine the content of a message.
- Images, Videos, and Utilities are separated by tabs so as to provide better flow control.
- Utilities include time, temperature, weather, analog clocks, digital clocks, drive images, drive videos, and RSS feeds.
- A preview area is provide in the center of the screen to display messages.
- The preview area may be zoomed in or out as desired.
- A full list preview button is available for customers to see how their playlists will be displayed.
- Includes a large list of transitions for content including Random and None.
- Duration controls allow the user to precisely display their messages.
- Every content item contains its own settings, allowing for multiple configurations to be displayed on the same playlist.
- Users may save settings applied to content as a template to be used in the future.
- Save and Save As features are available.
- A playlist library is available so that users may organize their playlists.
- Every playlist in the library has its own edit button so that a user may load playlists easily.
- An instant play feature is included allowing users to instantly send a playlist to the sign to be shown.
- Users may also select the Extended Play button to display content on a secondary monitor.
- Content may be scheduled on the sign to play at specific times.
- Schedules may be created to appear on specific days of the week.
- Multiple signs may be schedule using the same computer.
- Users may add any number of schedules to a sign, limited only by the number of minutes in a day.
- Schedules can be set to run for a short duration to duration’s exceeding 100 years in the future.
- Date range schedules will work with daily reoccurring schedules provided no schedule overlaps.
- Multiple playlists may be schedule on a sign.
- Multiple schedule view settings are available including Day, Week, Month, and List View.
- Capable of uploading multiple schedules all at once using a single button.
Google Drive Options
- Users may choose to bypass DCI’s main software and use Google Drive to upload content to their signs.
- Image and Video content can be uploaded to the sign via any internet connection.
- Users can program signs using mobile data or WiFi on their phone.
- Automatic duration and transition settings may be selected to be applied to new content that is uploaded to Google Drive.
- Utility features from the playlist section may be shown with content uploaded to the Google Drive.