Online Remote Technical Support
DCI’s Remote Access technical support is a hassle free way for our technicians to diagnose software issues. All you have to do is fill out the form on this page and a DCI service technician will be in contact with you to help solve your problem.
Note: This is a paid service. A flat service fee of $100.00 is charged per remote session. All sessions must be paid in advance using Venmo. Once payment is received a technician will contact you to provide support. This service is offered free of charge to all clients for the first 6 months after they have received their display.
Instructions to sign up for Venmo:
- Download one of our mobile apps: iOS & Android (Venmo does not have a Windows app)
- Open the Venmo app
- Choose your sign up method and create a secure password (between 8 and 32 characters long).
- Verify your phone number and email address
- Add and verify your bank account
You can also sign up for Venmo from your computer here.
How to Request Online Technical Support:
- Fill out the “Online Technical Support form to the right.
- DCI will send you a payment request via Venmo
- Pay the service charge.
- DCI will then call back for service once the payment has processed.
Customers wanting Online Technical Support will need to make sure that their computers have Internet Access.